You can add an alert to Analytics 10 to notify you about
changes in a specific metric.
Creating an Alert
Note: Alerts cannot be added in Today and 24-hour modes.
To add an alert:
- On the trend graph, select the metric you want to set the alert for.
- Hover over the Alerts bar in the annotations menu and
- Select Exceeds or Does not reach.
- Enter a threshold for the alert.
- Enter a value in the text box.
- Or drag the threshold handle to move the line. The value in the box
changes as you drag the line up and down.
- Click Save.
A red dashed line is displayed on the trend view graph and alert indicators are
displayed on the account and profile dashboards.
Editing or Deleting an Alert
- View the metric that has the alert you want to edit.
- Hover over the red triangle on the alert threshold
to edit the alert.
- Edit or delete the alert.
- Edit alert settings and click Save.
- To delete the alert, click Delete.