Advanced profile settings customize your profile by providing more information about your web data, your site configuration, and your reporting preferences.
- In the Profile Name dialog, enter a name for your profile.
- If you are a Webtrends
Analytics 9 user,
specify the time zone you want to use when displaying your reports.
- Select Site as the profile type.
- Enter a web site domain name. The domain you provide here maps to a space in Analytics 10. When you enter an existing domain, it maps to an existing space; a new domain creates a new space.
- Select the Advanced profile options check box. You see the Advanced Profile Options dialogs in the wizard listed in the left column.
- Click Next to complete the dialogs. For detailed information about each setting, click the Help icon. To configure more profile options than the wizard provides, click Additional Settings in the Summary dialog.