Give your design to your Webtrends administrator
or use it as a guide while you set up the scenario in Webtrends
You can use the following prompts to put your design ideas on paper.
- How do you want the Name of your scenario appear in reports?
- Give your scenario a Report Title to help identify it when it is one of many
report listed in a template.
- Briefly describe the purpose of the scenario. For example, “This scenario
shows how successfully visitors feel their issues are resolved when using the
Support site.” Administrators, type this information in the Short
Description text box.
- What other details should your report users know about this scenario? This
information is included in the Help card for the scenario report.
- Name each step in the scenario and what users should know about it.
Note: Details your report users should know about each scenario step are included in the
Help Card for that step.