You can change your login information, name, time zone, and Webtrends notification email in the Account Settings dialog.
- Your username is used only for logging in to Webtrends.
- Click Change to choose a different password.
- Contain at least 6 characters and no more than 20 characters
- Contain both upper- and lowercase letters (a-z, A-Z)
- Contain at least one number (0,1 ,2 ,3 ,4 ,5 ,6, 7, 8, 9)
- Not be part of your username
- Not contain your first or last name
- Not contain spaces, semi-colons, double-dashes, or single quotes
- Time Zone
- The time zone you want Insight to use when displaying data. This setting is for display only and does not affect data collection.
- Your Webtrends notification email address. Alert and system notifications are sent to this address.
- A display name only. Your Webtrends administrator may also use it to identify your user account.
When you are done making changes to your account settings, click Done to return to the dashboard or report you were just viewing.