Adding Domain Users for Webtrends Services
Instructions for creating domain users for Webtrends services.
- On the computer that acts as your network’s domain controller, click Start > Control Panel > User Accounts > User Accounts > Manage User Accounts .
- Click Add.
- Enter a user name for the user that identifies its purpose (for example, uiuser) and click Next.
- Enter the same name in the User logon name field and click Next.
- Select Administrator and Password never expires.
- Click Finish.
- If you are creating one user for each service group (Advanced option), repeat steps 2 - 4 for the two remaining Webtrends service groups.
Note: The Release 9.2a installation only supports Windows Domain users for the Webtrends services to be run under, although the installation doesn't block Windows Workgroups users. Technical Support can convert workgroup user installations to domain user installations.