Displays all the data collected for a test. The Advanced Data
Tables report is available for multivariate projects and tests.
Displays the probability that any one experiment has to out-perform all other
generated experiments in the test.
- Experiment The number presented to test viewers. Click
this link for a preview of the experiment in a browser.
- Conversion Rate The percentage of viewers that activated
a conversion event.
- Chance to Beat All The probability that the experiment
has to out-perform all other experiments in the test.
- Chance to Beat Control The probability that one
experiment has to out-perform the control experiment, if defined.
- Lift over Control The percentage change to the conversion
rate of any one experiment compared to the conversion rate of the control
experiment, if defined.
Full Factorial Table
Shows a data table view of all possible content combinations for factorial tests.
Note: Although all content combinations are displayed here, only full factorial tests
display all experiments to visitors.
- Tested Experiment The number assigned to the content
combination that was displayed to test viewers.
- Content Combination The number assigned to the full
factorial content combination.
- Conversion Rate (All Factors) The conversion rate for
each experiment and all factors. This percentage is calculated using all factors
in the test regardless of their significance.
- Conversion Rate (Significant Factors) The conversion rate
for each experiment and significant factors. This percentage is calculated using
only high significance factors.
- Level and Level Effect For each
factor in the test, the level name and the effect or influence it had on
overall conversion performance.