These permissions enable applications to use the Webtrends Mobile Libaray.
To use all of the functionality in the Webtrends Mobile Library, applications must be able to:
- Create at least one type of internet connection
- Access the device's persistent store
- Access the device's security data to open HTTPS connections
The following table shows suggested permissions for ensuring these requirements are
met. If you need more information about Windows Phone permissions, see the Windows Phone
- Applications that access network services. This capability must be
disclosed because services can incur costs when a phone is
- Applications that use device-specific information such as a unique
device ID, manufacturer name, or model name.