Your Twitter space contains key metrics on tweets, followers, retweets, and
The Twitter Analytics API provides the following metrics.
- The total number of tweets created from the Twitter account.
- The number of other Twitter accounts following this Twitter account.
- New Followers per Day
- The number of other Twitter accounts that started to follow this Twitter account in
the last day.
- The number of times a tweet authored from this account was re-posted on another
- The number of replies authored by other users in response to all the tweets from this
- The number of times the account Twitter handle—for example, @Webtrends—was mentioned in
- The number of Twitter accounts that this account is following.