Getting Started with Webtrends Optimize®
Welcome to Webtrends Optimize!
To get started, please login to Webtrends Optimize by navigating to the URLs below and signing in with your personal account information.
Step 1 – Log In to Webtrends Optimize
Log in to Webtrends Optimize™:
- Go to: https://app.webtrends.com/optimize
- Log in with the temporary password we sent you and reset your password.
Step 2 – Confirm Legacy UI Credentials
In order to access reporting you’ll need to login to our legacy UI (sometimes referred to as the ‘Flash UI’) to reset your password (note: your username and password in this legacy UI are different from the above):
- Go to http://optimize.webtrends.com
- Click on “Forgot your login information?”
- Enter your email address and click “Send”
- You will immediately be emailed a temporary password to use
- Now log in using your username (which will have been emailed to you) and change your password.
Before you begin
- Use Chrome as your Browser
- Check you have both the “Webtrends Optimize Visual Editing Tools” & UI Toolkit Plugins installed
- Check that your site is tagged with your unique Webtrends Optimize Tag
- Visit: app.webtrends.com
On Successful login, and dependant if this is the first time anyone has logged into the account, you should be presented with a screen similar to one of the following screens – This is the Optimize Dashboard
First-time login to new account – dashboard
Existing account login – dashboard
Forgotten your password
Click on “forgotten password”
Enter your email address and click “SEND RESET”
If you do not have a user account, please check with your internal administrator.
Unable to log in?
Check with your IT departments to see if your firewall or network environment is preventing you from accessing the page