Building Tests and Targets
To start to build your project you need to understand the differences between Tests and Targets. A test is providing multiple versions of the same content to a wide audience to determine which is better than the current (live) version. Its success (0r otherwise) is measured by any uplift (or negative uplift) against the current version. A target is a single piece of content (varied from the current Live version) to an audience without any optimisation measurement. All people within that target segment will only see that content.
There are two methods to create projects (tests and targets) using either the Visual Editor or the Advanced Editor.
Within the Visual Editor you can currently create:
- Ab/Abn Tests – Create an AB/ABn Test using the Visual Editor>>
- Targets – Create a Target using the Visual Editor>>
Within the Advanced Editor you can create:
- AB/ABn Tests – Create an Ab/ABn Test using the Advanced Editor>>
- Split Tests – Create a Split Test using the Advanced Editor>>
- Baseline Tests – Create a Baseline Test using the Advanced Editor>>
- Multivariate Tests – Create a Multivariate Test using the Advanced Editor>>
- Targets – Create a Target using the Advanced Editor>>
Watch the Video – Which Test Should I Choose?>>